Many of the libraries in Lincolnshire offer free IT support in the community. If you are interested in joining any of the sessions below you can enquire with a member of staff or call 01522 782010.
Lincoln Library - Learn My Way - Every Friday, 2pm – 3pm
- Join our free basic IT beginner’s course. Advance booking with staff is advisable.
Woodhall Spa Library - Computer Buddy, Every Tuesday 10.30am -11.30am and 11.30am to 12.30pm
- We can help you to get online, search the internet, navigate your tablet and much more! To book a free 1 hour session with one of our friendly computer buddy’s please speak to a member of library staff.
Grantham Library - IT Help Session – Every Monday, 2pm – 4pm
- Brush up on your IT skills, whether that be on your phone, tablet or computer. 1 to 1 sessions available, booking essential.
Louth Library - Learn My Way Starter Sessions - Every Wednesday, 2pm – 3pm
- Access our free basic IT beginner’s course. Advance booking only
Stamford Library - Computer Buddy Sessions – Every Wednesday, 2pm – 4pm
- Whether you are having problems with your tablet or want some tips on how to make better use of your IT. Come and get help from our friendly Computer Buddy. Please contact the team to book your session.
Boston Library - IT Help – Every Wednesday, 10am-12noon
- Get help with anything IT; from how to use tablets to how to send an email and more! Advance booking with staff is advisable
Gainsborough Library - IT Support – Every Monday and Tuesday, 10.00am – 1pm
- Our resident IT volunteer will be here to support anyone needing help. Booking is advisable.
Horncastle Library - IT Help - Every Thursday - 2pm - 3pm
- Speak to a member of the team to book a spot for some 121 IT help
Mablethorpe Library - IT Drop-in - Every Thursday, 10.00am - noon
- Join us for help with sending emails, using the Internet, printing, scanning and more....
Market Rasen Library - Digital Champion - Every Wednesday and Friday 2.30pm – 4.30 pm
- If you have difficulty understanding digital technology and can’t find a solution, maybe our Digital Champion can help? We also provide access to free wi-fi and our network of computers! Printing and photocopying also available.
Sleaford Library - Computer help- drop in sessions - Every Tuesday and Thursday, 2.00pm-3.00pm
- Do you need a bit of help setting up an email account or searching the internet, scanning or printing. Come along to one of our drop in sessions and we will be able to help.
Spalding Library - IT Help - Every Thursday, 2.00pm - 3.00pm
- Do you need help with IT or a device? If you do, book an appointment with us and we can help you.