Many of the libraries in Lincolnshire offer free IT support in the community.
If you are interested in joining any of the sessions below you can enquire with a member of staff or call the Lincolnshire Library Service on 01522 782010.
- Boston Library - IT Help – Every Wednesday, 10am-12noon
Get help with anything IT; from how to use tablets to how to send an email and more! Advance booking with staff is advisable.
- Gainsborough Library - IT Support – Every Monday and Tuesday, 10.00am – 1pm
Our resident IT volunteer will be here to support anyone needing help. Booking is advisable.
Grantham Library - IT Help Session – Every Monday, 2pm – 4pm
Brush up on your IT skills, whether that be on your phone, tablet or computer. 1 to 1 sessions available. Booking essential.
- Horncastle Library - IT Help - Every Thursday - 2pm - 3pm
Speak to a member of the team to book a spot for some 121 IT help.
- Lincoln Library - Learn My Way - Every Friday, 2pm – 3pm
Join our free basic IT beginner’s course. Advance booking with staff is advisable.
Louth Library - Learn My Way Starter Sessions - Every Wednesday, 2pm – 3pm
Access our free basic IT beginner’s course. Advance booking only.
- Mablethorpe Library - IT Drop-in - Every Thursday, 10.00am - noon
Join us for help with sending emails, using the Internet, printing, scanning and more....
- Market Rasen Library - Digital Champion - Every Wednesday and Friday 2.30pm – 4.30pm
If you have difficulty understanding digital technology and can’t find a solution, maybe our Digital Champion can help? We also provide access to free wi-fi and our network of computers! Printing and photocopying also available.
- Sleaford Library - Computer help- drop in sessions - Every Tuesday and Thursday, 2.00pm-3.00pm
Do you need a bit of help setting up an email account or searching the internet, scanning or printing. Come along to one of our drop in sessions and we will be able to help.
- Spalding Library - IT Help - Every Thursday, 2.00pm - 3.00pm
Do you need help with IT or a device? If you do, book an appointment with us and we can help you.
Stamford Library - Computer Buddy Sessions – Every Wednesday, 2pm – 4pm
Whether you are having problems with your tablet or want some tips on how to make better use of your IT. Come and get help from our friendly Computer Buddy. Please contact the team to book your session.
- Woodhall Spa Library - Computer Buddy, Every Tuesday 10.30am -11.30am and 11.30am to 12.30pm
We can help you to get online, search the internet, navigate your tablet and much more! To book a free 1 hour session with one of our friendly computer buddy’s please speak to a member of library staff.