There are many different types of equipment available to help you stay independent in your own home.
The types of equipment you may find helpful could be;
- rails to help you safely move around your home
- kettle tippers, easy to use taps or utensils for the kitchen
- raisers for furniture to make it easier to get in and out of
- adapted devices for sensory impairments
- rails, seats and safety features for the bathroom or toilet
Some providers offer help with your daily living tasks, household maintenance and personal care. There is also help available, via an assessment, to assist your to choose the right equipment, care and support for your needs.