A partnership between Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service (LCVS), Voluntary Centre Services (VCS) and Lincolnshire County Council (LCC) has designed and is delivering the Funding Ready training programme, focused on improving funding success for Lincolnshire’s voluntary sector organisations.
The programme is broken down into practical workshops covering:
- Getting your organisation/project ready for grant funding
- Researching your beneficiaries
- Evidencing Need
- Funding Sources
- Proving Outcomes
- Writing a Successful Bid
Additional support is available to help with:
- Searching for grant funding schemes that suit your needs
- Understanding and meet funders’ eligibility criteria
- Writing a realistic plan and budget
- Getting a constitution and/or appropriate policies in place
- Looking at other ways to maximise your group’s income, such as using gift aid and other tax-efficient methods or running trading activities / fundraising programmes.