Police, Fire and Rescue and Medical Emergency call 999
For medical conditions that are not life threatening call or visit one of the following:
- Local Pharmacy - Your local pharmacist can provide confidential, expert advice and treatment for a range of common illnesses and complaints, without you having to go to your GP or other healthcare setting.
- NHS 111 - NHS 111 is a service which makes it easier for you to access NHS services. NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year and is free when you telephone 111. You can call 111 when you need medical help fast but it is not a 999 emergency.
- GP Out of Hours service - If you need a doctor out of normal hours, dial NHS 111 to contact the GP Out of Hours service.
- Walk in centre - Lincoln Walk-in Centre, 63 Monks Road. Lincoln LN2 5HP
Tel: 01522 528153 opening times 8am- 8pm
- Grantham Enhanced Out of Hours Service - Kingfisher Suite, Grantham and District Hospital, Grantham NH31 8DG
For booked appointments with the traditional GP Out of Hours Service, dial NHS 111 6.30pm-8am on weekdays or 24hours a day at weekends and Bank Holidays.
For injuries only (cuts, minor burns, sprains and suspected fractures, bites and stings), walk in without an appointment 6.30pm-11.30pm seven days a week.
Minor injury Units
Sleaford Medical Group - 47 Boston Road, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 7HD. Tel: 01529 419100. Opening times 8am – 8pm weekdays, 8am – 6pm weekends
The City Care Centre - Thorpe Road, Peterborough PE3 6DB. Tel: 01733 293800. Opening times 8am-8pm
Stamford Hospital - Ryhall Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire,PE9 1UA. Tel: 01780 764151. Open 9am- 5pm
Newark minor injury unit and urgent care centre - Newark Hospital, Boundary Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 4DE. Tel: 01636 681681
John Coupland Hospital - Ropery Road, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, DN21 2TJ. Tel: 01427 816 502, open seven days: 8am - 8pm
Johnson Community Hospital - Spalding Road, Pinchbeck, PE11 3DT. Tel: 01775 652000, open seven days: 8am - 6pm
Urgent care Centres
Sleaford Medical Group - 47 Boston Road, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 7HD. Tel: 01529 419100. Opening times 6.30pm – 8pm weekdays, 8am – 6pm weekends
Skegness Hospital - Dorothy Avenue, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 2BS. Tel: 01754 613504. Open: 24 hours, seven days a week (including Christmas Day and Bank Holidays)
Louth County Hospital - High Holme Road, Louth, Lincolnshire LN11 0EU. Tel: 01507 600100 ext 1223. Open: 24 hours, seven days a week (including Christmas Day and Bank Holidays)
24 hour A&E departments are at Lincoln County Hospital, Pilgrim Hospital in Boston. Peterborough City Hospital also offers a 24 hour A&E department.
Lincoln County Hospital - Greetwell Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 5QY
Pilgrim Hospital Boston - Sibsey Road, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 9QS
Peterborough City Hospital - Edith Cavell Campus, Bretton Gate, Peterborough PE3 9GZ
Grantham and District Hospital - 101 Manthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 8DG. 8am - 6.30pm
In a medical emergency call 999