Welcome to Connect to Support Lincolnshire
Some of the services and activities listed on this website may have altered their services or temporarily ceased running due to Covid-19.
For more information, contact the providers directly.
Unpaid Carers Vaccination
Unpaid adult carers are currently being vaccinated as part of the JCVI priority list.
If you are an adult carer, you can either:
- Wait to be contacted by your GP or local vaccination service to invite you to attend an appointment at your local vaccination centre.
- Make an appointment at either of our large vaccination sites (at Boston’s PRSA, or Lincolnshire Showground), by visiting www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination , or calling 119 free of charge, anytime between 7am and 11pm seven days a week.
To ensure you are eligible to attend as part of this group, you must also be eligible for carers allowance, or registered as a carer with your GP, the County Council or the Lincolnshire Carers’ Service.
If you are not yet, it is simple to register using our dedicated service. Please complete this form at the Lincolnshire Carers’ Service or call 01522 782031.
NHS Lincolnshire: Let's Do This Together
Due to all your fantastic support since the start of the pandemic, your actions have enabled the NHS to continue delivering care to residents across Lincolnshire. NHS Lincolnshire are now asking you to keep up the support with these 5 simple acts, by completing these acts you’ll be helping our teams across the county as well as everyone in your community.
1. Eat healthy and move more
2. Pharmacy before GP
3. Make and maintain appointments
4. Ask for phone or video appointments
5. NHS111 before A&E
For more information, visit NHS Lincolnshire's website.
For information about Coronavirus (COVID-19) community support in your area, please see our dedicated Coronavirus Support Page.