Cost of Living Support
Lincolnshire councils, alongside stakeholder groups including the Integrated Care Board, health and care providers, faith and community groups, charities and local businesses have come together to help support residents as we enter the winter months.
A taskforce has been set up to review the potential impacts caused by the cost of living through the autumn/winter 2022 and to harness effort across all partners to help in supporting, where possible, the communities of Lincolnshire.
Lincolnshire County Council and District Councils - Cost of Living Support pages
- Cost of living – Lincolnshire County Council (lincolnshire.gov.uk)
- Cost of Living - Boston Borough Council (boston.gov.uk)
- Cost of Living Support – City of Lincoln Council (lincoln.gov.uk)
- Cost of Living Support - East Lindsey District Council (e-lindsey.gov.uk)
- Cost of Living Support - North Kesteven District Council (n-kesteven.gov.uk)
- Cost of Living Support - South Holland District Council (sholland.gov.uk)
- Cost of Living help and support - South Kesteven District Council (southkesteven.gov.uk)
- Cost of living support - West Lindsey District Council (west-lindsey.gov.uk)
The Warm Welcome Spaces portal allows residents to find warm space locations in their community.
For a list of organisations and venues registered as a warm space, go to: https://www.warmwelcome.uk/#find-a-space
To register your Warm Welcome Space, go to: https://www.warmwelcome.uk/#register-your-space
For information about managing money and debt, support with energy and household costs, and help with housing, visit our Managing Money and Debt page.
For mental health information and support, visit our Mental Health page.