Text size:

Financial Support

A quote. It reads ''Money wise it has changed everything as I was the breadwinner... now that's not the case. My wife has gone back to work... it's changed their lives in lots of ways.''


For anyone with a disability or long term health condition including Long COVID, there is a financial safety net including statutory sick pay and universal credit. Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is also available for those who have a daily living and/or mobility needs for three months and are expected to have these for at least another nine months.


All age groups and work types may be eligible for help in paying council tax. Citizens Advice offer information on what you can do if you are struggling to pay your bills due to COVID-19.


Visit StepChange for free, confidential and expert debt advice and money guidance.


Visit our Money and Legal Matters area for more resources and support.


Benefits and financial support if you're temporarily unable to work (gov.uk)

Feedback Form Sign up